Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pre-Week-Getting ready to Go

To all of those just starting to read my blog, I am writing a blog about my experience in Asia through my Study Abroad Program through Wayne State College. I will try to post a story at least once a week. Stick with me trough my entire trip from March 16, 2014-May 23, 2014 through the countries of Taiwan and China, (and American airports!)

Study Abroad in Asia 



In six days, I will be on a plane heading towards Asia. I am not to anxious yet, but that will probably set in soon enough. I am excited and nervous at the same time! I cannot wait to head out of the country for my very first time!  The only way to connect with me while on my trip is through Facebook or through email, (mireed01@yahoo.com).

 
A Pre-Shot Photo of myself getting ready for the trip.
 
 
I am making sure I pack a lot of snacks!
 
 
My official Semester Abroad T-Shirt
 
 
I hope you stay with me through the entire trip! I am getting really excited and cannot wait to begin my experience in another country. I cannot wait to make new friends, and new connections all over the world. I would like to make a shout out to my mentor and friend Mike Jones, he told me in high school to take this opportunity and I did not think that I could ever do it, and look where I am today. Thank you Mike Jones, and everyone who put their belief in me that if I want to do something I can do it!
 
Signing Out,

Michael Reed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment